The FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network “RELATE” provides an opportunity for young researchers to study the latest technologies, platforms and tools in the area of engineering and provisioning of service-based Cloud applications. The ITN consists of seven leading European research institutes and five associated partners. The ITN organizes regular workshops and summer schools, so that the trained Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) and Experienced Researchers (ERs) can exchange research experience, insights and ideas. A total of 19 fellows, 15 ESR fellows who are registered for PhD degrees and four ER fellows, have been recruited so far (for open positions please see the link above). Through an integrative and multidisciplinary research approach, RELATE promotes the advancement of the state-of-the-art in the related areas of model-driven development of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, formal methods, service-based mash-ups and application integration, security and performance of SaaS applications, as well as quality management and business model innovation.
- 4th Multi-Skills Training Camp, held in London 9-11 October 2013
- Successful Open Excellence Workshop on “(Formal) Models of Composition” held at King’s College London 08. October 2013
- Successful Open-Excellence Workshop on “Quality of Service Management” held at King’s College London 07. October 2013
- Open Excellence Workshop successfully held – Karlsruhe, 26. September 2013
- 4th Multi-Skills Training Camp at King’s College London (KCL), 9-11 October 2013